International Tax Planning and Compliance
In order to stay competitive, organizations that operate internationally require distinctive tax strategies from an international tax CPA firm like Delerme CPA, LLC. We have special insight on how the tax laws can affect your bottom line and can assist you with tax compliance issues related to both U.S. and non-U.S. tax regulations.
Our international tax planning services ensure that your business selects the correct tax structure so you can realize the greatest tax savings now and in the future. We can help your business optimize your global tax rate, maximize opportunities for tax savings, and give you the confidence to make smart business decisions. We work with businesses around the world including those based in Puerto Rico, Brazil, Argentina, and Europe.
International tax planning services for businesses include:
- Corporate tax returns
- Global tax minimization strategies
- Entity selection and tax classification
- Transfer pricing consulting
- Accounting and auditing for multi-jurisdictional operations
- Export incentive planning – IC-DISC
- Foreign tax credit planning
- U.S. and foreign tax incentive programs
- Foreign national and expatriate individual tax returns
- Repatriation planning
- Debt and equity rules
- Business acquisitions and divestiture
- International estate and asset protection planning
- Representation with tax authorities
- Indirect tax (VAT, withholding tax, GST, other duties)
- Cross border real estate investments
Contact us at 404-445-8095 today about how our international taxation services can help your business save more on U.S. and foreign taxes. Our staff is fluent in both English and Spanish.